The visual appearance has received a facelift and the workflow was improved with undo and redo support as well as A/B comparisons. A large number of new presets have been added to the preset library. Furthermore, the Pro Tools integration has been improved with support for highlighted controls when using automation and automation menu keyboard shortcuts that simplifies the workflow.
- New graphical user interface.
- Support for visual themes.
- Many new presets.
- Unlimited undo and redo history.
- A and B settings for quick comparisons.
- Dry and reverb levels can be locked.
- Control highlighting in Pro Tools.
- Keyboard short-cut for the automation menu in Pro Tools.
- Further bug fixes and minor improvements.
The update is free for all Verberate and Verberate Surround customers.