Acon Digital has updated their plug-ins for natural sounding reverberation, Verberate and Verberate Surround, to version 1.6. The graphical user interface is now resizable and they have improved a building block in the late reverberation algorithm so that it now causes even less coloration in the reverb tail.
- The graphical user interface is now resizable.
- Improvements in the late reverb tail algorithm for even less coloration.
- Improved CPU load distribution over time.
- Fixed code signing issues under OS X.
- OS X installer now lets users choose which plug-ins to install (AAX, AU or VST).
- Fixed crash in Pro Tools 10 when using Verberate as an upmixing insert (e.g. mono to stereo) combined with very small buffer sizes.
The update is free for all Verberate and Verberate Surround customers.