Alex Hilton has updated A1TriggerGate to version 1.1. A1TriggerGate is a 'Sequenced Gate' plug-in to chop up any incoming audio signal. It is also known as 'Trance Gate' effect.
This version update includes the following changes:
- Faster UI (especially on high DPI macs).
- Better sync in most DAWs (this covers several timing bugs / issues).
- Slightly better overall CPU performance.
- "Constant background noise hack" feature dedicated setting now (its OFF by default).
- (+) some other minor changes.
- VST / AU / RTAS / AAX for MAC & PC (32 / 64-bit).
- Sequenced gate.
- 8 Patterns, 4 beats.
- Triplet mode.
- Additional internal FX (Lowpass Filter, Drive/Distortion, Echo/Delay).
- All parameters automatable.
- All parameters fully undoable (undo / redo).
- Low latency.
- Resizable GUI (fully vector-based, nice on 'retina' displays or even very small ones).
Price: Free at www.AlexHilton.net/A1Audio