Algonaut has updated its drum sampler plug-in Algonaut to v1.4 which adds the ability browse your sample maps with the arrow keys, unlocks host automation for any parameter in Atlas, several new parameters to tweak your samples (including fine tune) and a whole lot more.
- Added ability to automate parameters via MIDI in DAWS.
- New alternate parameter knobs accessed by toggle switch...
- Added fine tune knob.
- Added resonance knob.
- Added shape curve knob.
- Added ability to navigate samples and zoom around in the map with arrow keys.
- Added keyboard shortcuts to playback or hotswap a selected map sample in settings screen.
- Added clear a single drum sample by using delete/backspace key.
- Added ability to relocate a library folder in a map, so you can fix maps if you have moved your samples.
- Changed max release value for release knob to 1.5s.
- Added 'fast load UI' setting, to speed up the loading of Atlas UI (note, this uses a bit of extra RAM).
- Added zooming and scrolling to advanced view sample waveform.
- Changed advanced view waveform to be 'filled in' with color, because it looks nicer.
- Squished map icons in library closer together to fit more on screen.
- Added drum cell white color pulse when triggered but no sample loaded.
- New layout mode for using Launchpad in other DAWs other than Ableton.
- Added Tooltips for items in drop down lists, such as layout modes or new kit configurations.
- Changed default kit layout to 4×4 (from 8×1).
- Fixes to improve performance of credits game. (see if you can find it.).
- Fixed a bug with a pop when using small fade outs in advanced view.
- Fixed a bug where loading a saved preset of Atlas in a DAW showed an all grey UI until closed and reopened.
- Fixed a bug where general MIDI sample details may have shown the wrong MIDI note on UI but otherwise worked as expected.
- Fixed a few bugs in Analysis to improve results.
- Fixed a few rare crashes.