ANWIDA Soft has updated their L1V, limiter/maximizer plug-in, to version 2.0.0.
ANWIDA Soft says:
This unit provides extremely transparent action with a natural and smooth response allowing it to be used both to control the dynamics of single tracks and to maximize the level of the final mix.
Particular care has been taken in creating an algorithm that assures high precision limiting action.
- Extremely transparent limiting action;
- 64-bit internal precision;
- Highly optimized DSP code;
- Ultra clean and noiseless processing;
- Look-ahead function;
- Delay compensation on hosts supporting PDC;
- Hard/soft knee;
- Factory presets;
- Parameter values can be entered manually;
- Fully automatable (depending on host application);
- Stereo output (stereo->stereo).
L1V is available now for OS X/macOS and runs as a VST3 & AU plugin. It loads natively in macOS Big Sur running on Apple Silicon and is distributed with a signed and notarized installer. The Windows version with VST3 support is coming soon.