apulSoft has updated apTrigga3 to version 3.5.4.
- Support for Notarization on modern versions of OS X.
- New enable-button on top right which is hooked up to bypass on modern hosts.
- Analyzer decay now compensates for FFT size.
- Reworked filter code for increased accuracy and performance.
- Better mousewheel support on controls.
- Improved Ctrl-drag fine adjustment modes.
- Bug Fix: crash when cropping or converting an internal sample to mono during playback.
- Bug Fix: crash when setting loop end first while a sample is playing back in gate mode.
- Bug Fix: High-DPI scaling issues in REAPER 6 on Windows.