|Type / Tags|
Windows XP SP2 or newer
Intel CPU, Mac OS X 10.6.8 or newer
|Copy Protection||Serial Number|
apulSoft apTrigga3 is an audio plugin to play back audio samples based on trigger events generated from the audio input signal level. It has advanced sample management features and can record samples from the input. Sample selection, level, pitch and an output filter can be modulated by the signal level.
The plugin has various playback modes to select samples in sequence, by random or to play them back at the same time. Samples can be visually cropped right inside the editor.
apTrigga3's main use is to replace or mix drum sounds on single-instrument channels. Due to its zero sample latency it works great for live drum triggering.
- Zero samples trigger latency.
- Trigger signal & event graph with dynamics settings on top.
- Unlimited number of samples per preset that can be organized and grouped by drag & drop.
- Input filter section with unlimited filter bands, frequency analyzer and filter curves.
10-step Undo/Redo for all actions.
Samples can be automatically recorded from the audio input.
- Presets can include samples and are compatible across hosts and systems.