apulSoft has updated apQualizr2 to version 2.3.0.
- New harmonic filter types.
- High frequencies displayed in kHz + support for entering values like "2k" and note names.
- Frequencies can be entered using pitch names like "a4" or "bb-1".
- BUGFIX: Crash when quitting WaveLab on OS X with multiple VST3 instances of apQualizr2 open.
- BUGFIX: High sample rate projects did not reopen correctly when using the VST3 version in Cubase.
- BUGFIX: Crash in FL Studio when bypassing apQualizr2 in the fx rack.
- BUGFIX: Audio stutters with clipper antialiasing enabled in some VST3 hosts.