apTrigga2 is an audio plugin (VST/AU OS X, VST Win) to generate a trigger signal from an audio source. This signal is used to trigger mono or stereo samples (AIFF/WAV), which can be dropped directly onto the plugin interface. apTrigga2 features a filter section to extract specific frequencies from the source material. Volume, pitch, a 4-pole low-pass filter and multi sample selection can be modulated by the trigger intensity.
apTrigga2 can be used to replace recorded drum instruments with sampled drums, to extract rhythmical elements from drumloops or to spice up drum mixes with short attack samples. Due to its zero sample latency apTrigga2 works great for live drum triggering.
New in v2.0:
- Windows support.
- New GUI.
- Stereo file support & stereo channel support.
- No more internet authorization.
- Faster and more stable file loading.
- Sample rate conversion.
- Pitch modulation.
- Multi-sample modes(dynamic+crossfade/sequential/random).
- Sample adjustments (level/pitch/pan).
- Added next/previous sample in folder functions.
apTrigga2 costs $39 USD and a demo version is available.