AraldFX has released DKS Pro, a new drum synthesis solution that joins the "classical" oscillator-based electronics drum synthesis approach with simple FM synthesis, physical modeling of the drum shell and a powerful set of effects. This synthesizer can emulate many of the classic electronic drum machine sounds, but through its extra FM and physical drum shell modeling features can go much further.
- 8 polyphonic generators.
- Each generator has: 3 oscillators, FM, Distortion, Bit Reduction, Physical Modeled Shell, Multi-Filter, 2 Modulation controls and intelligent randomizer with customizable target.
- Full 8 Channel Mixer.
- Each Mixer Channel has 2 sends (pre and post), pan, mute, solo and VU meter.
- 3 Stereo out busses (1 stereo in the AU version).
- Each bus with its own Stereo Multi-tap Delay, Compressor and Ambient FX.
- Whole Kit intelligent randomizer.
- MIDI Learn for each parameter.
- Friendly Presets Management.
- 3 skins included.
DKS is available for Windows and Mac OS X Universal Binary in VST and Audio Units formats. It has an MSRP of $135 but until the 15th of February DKS Pro can be purchased at the introductory price of $81. Additional special pricing is available for NUSofting DK+ users, ManyTone ManyOne users, AraldFX Grand Electrix users and SonicCharge MicroTonic users. Demo versions are available.