AraldFX has released the second beta version of StormGate1.
New in Stormgate1 beta 2:
- Pattern chaining.
- Pattern indicator showing which pattern is playing.
- Follow mode: selects automatically chained patterns when played.
- Simplified and more effective synchronization options.
- Precise synchronization to every host.
- Accurate synchronization (seeking and looping in host) even in presence of long chained pattern sequences.
- Heavy CPU optimizations (less than 1.5% on our Athlon XP 3700+).
- Pure trigger mode can now be simulated by setting snap to OFF and chaining a pattern to an empty one.
- Rare crash corrected when using the "smooth full" functions.
- Occasional clicks when switching pattern or the host was set in loop mode.
- Installation conflicts with DKS pro solved (OSX only).
- Corrected minor bugs with the drawing tools.
A major update for StormGate3 is expected in the next week or so.