Arturia has announced the imminent release of of DrumBrute - a 100% analog drum machine and sequencer designed with performance and in-depth sound editing at its heart.
The newest member of Arturia's Brute family, DrumBrute is a powerful beat-making instrument that carries the DNA of the MicroBrute, MiniBrute, and MatrixBrute.
Key features include:
- Analog: DrumBrute contains 17 fully analog drum & percussion instruments, including two kicks, snare, clap, open & closed hats, high & low toms and conga, maracas, rimshot, clave, tambourine, zap, cymbal, and even a reverse cymbal.
- Synth features: the main output contains a two-mode Steiner-Parker filter, al- lowing you to add dynamic frequency sweeps and bass drops. Every drum sound has multiple parameters that can be tweaked to achieve your perfect kit.
- Easy to use, quick to learn: each one of DrumBrute's 64 sequences can contain up to 64 steps, and can be chained together in a song mode. Despite this massive performance power, punching in your perfect beat is simple and fast. Fans of vintage drum machines will feel right at home with the familiar layout.
- No menus: every feature has its own dedicated button, knob, or pad, so you'll spend less time navigating endless sub-menus and more time making music.
- In-depth editing: get in the groove with the natural Swing feature, inspire yourself by dialling in some Randomness, mix up your rhythm with Step Repeat, Roller and Looper functions, accent particular drum hits to add some punch to your beat...
- Plays well with others: DrumBrute has extensive connectivity and sync options, including MIDI, Clock, 1PPS, 2PPQ, DIN24, and DIN48. This means that DrumBrute will work seamlessly with all of your other modular, synth, and sequencing gear.
- In the studio: DrumBrute boasts dedicated audio outputs for each instrument channel giving almost limitless options for external processing and multitrack recording; 3.5mm and 1⁄4" headphone outputs; and it can act as a fully-fledged MIDI interface to control your DAW.
- On stage: Rugged housing, chunky pads, and wiggle-free knobs.
DrumBrute is priced at 449€ / $499 and will be arriving at your local music store in November. DrumBrute is available to order now from the official Arturia web store, and from retailers worldwide.
For more information on features, specifications and dimensions, visit: www.arturia.com/products/drumbrute
Watch the introductory movie: https://youtu.be/FSMA2s4yYRA