Arturia has announced the release of their new SQ80 V synthesizer plugin. The SQ80 V is Ensoniq's classic '80s Cross-Wave synth reborn, weaving hybrid lo-fi character, complex industrial textures, and thousands of unique waveform combinations into a quick-fire soft synth enhanced for modern production.
- 3 digital oscillators based on the original DOC chip.
- Over 400 waveforms across 4 unique banks.
- Amplitude Modulation and Hard Sync.
- 4 analog DCAs; 1 for each oscillator, 1 master output.
- Analog resonant low-pass filter based on the original CEM chip.
- 4 polyphonic envelope generators with 3 modes; SQ80, DADSR, MSEG.
- 3 LFOs with 6 waveforms.
- 8 MIDI sources.
- Modulation mixer for combining 2 modulation sources.
- Built-in 7-mode arpeggiator.
- Up to 16-voice polyphony with Unison mode.
- 4 FX slots across 2 busses, configurable in series or parallel.
- 15 master effect types.
- Advanced Brightness, Timbre, Time and Movement macro controls.
- 200+ factory presets, including 40 from the original SQ-80 instrument.
- MPE compatibility.
Arturia SQ80 V is available on an intro of €99 (Regular €199) for a limited period.
Customers who already own Arturia software or hardware are eligible for exclusive discounts and crossgrades.