Audio Helper Project has updated Samplism to version 1.0.5.
This update includes the following improvements:
- New Features:
- When creating a new library, Samplism automatically adds multiple libraries from subdirectories if a newly added directory contains subdirectories that seem to be libraries.
- Changed minimum system requirements to macOS 10.9, or later.
- Updated company label definition.
- Improved UI.
- Bug Fixes:
- Fixed an issue that a REX file with sample rate higher than 44.1kHz is not properly played.
- Fixed an issue that audio waveforms for a REX file with sample rate higher than 44.1kHz is not properly displayed.
- Fixed an issue that an audio file with sample rate higher than 44.1kHz is not properly exported as WAVE or AIFF format.
- Fixed an issue that libraries are not correctly sorted after changing company label's name in the Library List view.
- Minor bug fixes.
Price: $49.99. The update is available for free from the Mac App Store.
Demo version: https://dl.orangedox.com/oTi6sbKT0hkRnTRW2D