GG Audio has released Blue3, a simulation of a vintage tonewheel organ.
Blue3 is a detailed simulation of the classic tonewheel organs. Thanks to GG Audio's analog simulation technology, Blue3 gives the player control over every aspect of the sound.
- 91 modeled tonewheels with accurate phase synchronization.
- Full polyphony for upper, lower and pedal manuals.
- Adjustable tonewheel leakage, crosstalk and flutter.
- Selectable foldback for the 16' drawbar.
- 9 contact key and busbar simulation.
- Selectable keyboard split function.
- Adjustable 3 band output EQ.
- 30 tonewheel sets from vintage A100, B3, C3 & L100 instruments.
- 6 way tonewheel scaling.
- Adjustable drawbar output levels.
- Hyper accurate vibrato/chorus scanner.
- Completely adjustable percussion & vibrato scanner controls.
- Classic 122/147 and "high power" custom rotary speaker simulations.
- Guitar amp cabinet simulation.
- Accurate manual taper & volume robbing.
- Classic 40 watt rotary speaker tube overdrive simulation and high gain British guitar amp overdrive.
- Completely adjustable rotary speeds, acceleration & deceleration.
- Accurate microphone spread and distance controls.
- Rotary horn diffusers on/off.
- Front stop & Memphis control for rotary speaker.
- Extensive MIDI controller mapping.
- All simulation done in code, no samples.
- Low memory/disk usage.
- Low CPU usage.
- Multiple UI skin options.