Audio Helper Project has updated Samplism to version 1.1.0.
- Added [Expand All] and [Collapse All] menus in the Library List view, the Tag List view and the Audio Unit List view.
- The Library List view preserves the expanded and collapsed states of a library if possible.
- The Tag List view preserves the expanded and collapsed states of a tag if possible.
- The Audio Unit List view preserves the expanded and collapsed states of an audio unit if possible.
- Supports a symbolic link to a directory: You can now create a library using a directory symbolic link.
- The active sample is always selected in the Sample List View if possible, even when changing a library or a tag. This feature can be also disabled in the preferences.
- Improved compatibility with macOS High Sierra.
- Improved reliability and performance.
- Minor bug fixes.
Price: $49.99 from the Mac App Store.
Demo Version: Download Link
Demo Video: youtu.be/2_HHCG6l_tk