Audio Genetics Lab has released Native Flute, a sample library for Kontakt 3.5+ with two distinct sides: expressive, raw, and totally dry high-resolution ethnic flute effects, as well as a collection of textures, pads, and mutation patches derived from these flute sounds. Over 30 Kontakt 3.5 patches and more than 400MB of samples are bundled together.
- Flute effects recorded in stereo at 96kHz/24-bit.
- 440MB uncompressed.
- All original samples recorded completely dry with no reverb of FX.
- All mutations derived entirely from acoustic flute source material.
Full Patch List
Main raw sounds and effects:
- All FluteFX Key-switched.
- All FluteFX Single notes.
- Overblow Repetitions.
- Neutral Phrases.
- Pleasant Phrases.
- Wild Phrases.
- Repetition Swells.
- Trilling Swells.
- Flute sus (useful for finishing out FX phrases).
- Flute sus w/ release samples.
- Flute sus w/ programmed vibrato (mod-wheel).
- BitZipper (lo-fi digital effects).
- Crystaline (warm, glassy pad).
- Electro Shaman Drums (processed electronic percussion).
- Florgan Nimble (Carousel-like, light pipe organ).
- Florgan Sus (Organ-like with a slow attack).
- Grooverfluter (Distorted funkiness).
- Heaven Pad (beautiful choir-like pad).
- Ineffable 1 (ambiguously tonal texture).
- Ineffable 1 sus (looping version of Ineffable 1).
- Ineffable 2 (alternate version).
- Ineffable 2 sus (alternate version looped).
- Molten (darker pad with light high-freq glistenings).
- Shivers Detuner (tense drone where pitch wheel glides the pitch in 2 directions.
- Sub-bass Thumper (subwoofer-laden sustained bass).
- Subkiks (deep kick drums with lots of low end. Lots).
- Wind Sul Pont (Thick texture good for drones).
Through September 1, all purchasers of the Native Flute library will have access to a free bonus set of raw Ocarina Effects comprising of boomerangs, swells, multi-phonics, and wild licks.
- OcarinaFX Boomerangs + Swells.
- OcarinaFX Multiphonics + Wilds.
Listen to audio demos on the product page here.
The complete library is priced at $15.00 and is available now. All patches require the full retail version of Kontakt 3.5 or higher (not compatible with the free Kontakt Player).