Audiofier has released Riffendium Volume 1, a themed sample library collection for modern producers and composers, for Native Instruments Kontakt 5.8+.
Riffendium Volume 1 is a collection of electric guitar loops which spans from clean ballads strumming and arpeggios to raging grunge rock guitar riffs.
Riffendium Volume 1 includes 2 instruments, Riffendium Amped and Riffendium DI, bundled in a single package.
Riffendium's electric guitar loops adapt to tempo and song chords changes. Loop slices can be re-ordered, randomised and the result will always sound like a guitarist playing a new guitar part.
Riffendium's loops slices use round robins, therefore at every cycle the loop will sound different, like a guitar performance.
- 2 Main Instruments: Main & DI.
- 44 Loop Styles in all Major, Minor keys and more.
- Master Assignable Filter with a selections of 7 filter types.
- Automatic double tracking with dedicated effect pedals chain.
- 100 Presets Snapshots.
- 4 distortion pedals, 4 modulation pedals, 2 Bands Eq, Stereo Widener for Main guitar Track, Stereo Width control for Main and Double Tracked Guitars.
- Master Delay, Master Algorithmic and Convolution Reverb.
- Step Volume.
- Step Filters.
- Stutter Repeater.
- Host, half time and double time syncing.
- Full re-ordering of slices, with randomisation and 2 parts, 8 save/recall memory slots.
- Manual recording of sequence and step edit feature.
- Categorised browser.
Intro Price: 65$.