audiostrom has updated LiveProfessor to v2.3.3 (this release includes 2.3.1 and 2.3.2 that were hot-fixes on OS X).
- Fixed bug with audio fade cues and audio playback.
- Fixed crash when recalling viewsets in cue lists, also global snapshots in cue lists that recall workspaces or view sets.
- Fixes for OS X Mojave.
- Added a checkbox in the DSP meter to show dropouts reported from the sound device.
- The usual meter only shows that LiveProfessor was able to process the audio on time, the info from the sound device will show if the audio was interrupted somewhere else (like USB issues), depending on the sound device.
- Updated VST/AU Plugin framework and other 3rd-party tools.