Audjoo has released a new beta version of Helix (2007-12-15b).
- Fixed a bug with the text field not accepting values.
- Changed to only display 3 places of precision (i.e. will display 0.01 instead of 0.0099999 ).
- Minor improvement to the LFO-release.
- Added More CC sources and Midi Learn for them.
- Added Configurable order of the Global FX (Delay, Reverb, and Limiter).
- Added Attack to Limiter.
- Improved Morph smoothness when switching tables, it's now very hard to hear.
- Improved LFO to be sample-correct so now LFOs and SEQ can run in sync forever.
- Fixed a bug (introduced when saving memory), where morphing could cause a pop.
- When saving a bank, master-volume (and other "global" parameters, like CCs) are now saved in every program of the bank.