Avid has updated its Torq DJ Software to version 2.0.2, featuring compatibility with Numark controllers plus a range of performance improvements and fixes based on feedback from the Torq community.
Enhancements in Torq 2.0.2 include:
- Support for the Numark NS6, MixTrack, and MixTrack Pro controllers.
- Compatibility with OGG and FLAC audio formats.
- Mapping fix to enable use and create mappings for multiple instances of single deck controllers. (i.e. Kontrol X1).
- Fixes in handling fields in database.
- “Scanning VST” window on popup now disabled by setting both VST directories to “No”
- On/Off buttons now trigger on press and disengage upon release, to correctly emulate hardware characteristics.
- Many more performance enhancements and fixes—for a complete list, click here (PDF).