PG Music has released a beta version of Band-in-a-Box 2006 (build 204).
- Fixed: Problem with Section Text sometimes bunching-up toward the beginning of a row in FakeSheet mode.
- Fixed: Possible crash in the Leadsheet window when loading in a new song as current song was playing an ending.
- Fixed: Notation bug in which the Coda symbol was not being displayed at the destination bar location after the jump occurs.
- Fixed: Problems with hard (manually inserted) rests sometimes making the notation display go haywire at that bar.
- Fixed: Print Preview 'PrintPage' bug in which if the print options were set to just the First Chorus, PrintPage was printing beyond the 1st Chorus if 1st Chorus was shorter than 1 page.
- Fixed: 'Repeats and Endings' item has been added back to the right-click menu in the chord sheet.
- Updated: This patch includes the most recent bbw.lst (style list file), default.sol (Soloist definition file), and BIAB 2006 help file.