PG Music has updated the Windows version of Band-in-a-Box 2011 to Build 317.
Summary of Changes for Build 317:
- Improved: Holds work better for slash chords. On chords like Am/G, the held note for bass RealTracks will now be G instead of A.
- Fixed: Printing Leadsheet memo wasn't working.
- Fixed: Fakesheet display issues.
- Fixed: Single MIDI track rendering didn't work in build 316.
Summary of Changes for Build 316b:
- Fixed: "imple" typo in Song Settings dialog. (April 26).
- Fixed: Timing for MIDI songs generated on the iPhone is improved. (April 21).
- Fixed: Some Bass RealTracks like #369 weren't playing chords like Fm7/C correctly. (April 21).
Summary of Changes for Build 316:
- Added: On bootup, a FlashMessage will appear if you haven't already removed un-needed RealTracks files (this can reclaim 65% hard drive space).
- Fixed: MIDI timing on rendering to audio improved.
- Fixed: Loading a new style wasn't killing the currently set realdrums.
- Fixed: Frozen RealTrack with RealChart was dragging as MIDI sometimes.
- Added: More support for bt1 files (these are small files used when there is an audio track present).
- Added: Files in bb2go folder are colored green when selected when mp4 present.
- Added: In BB2Go dialog, warnings issued if QuickTime not installed.
- Added: In BB2Go dialog Quicktime version number found added, with a button to download it.
- Fixed: Rendered songs with no lead in sometimes had excessive silence appended to the end.
- Updated: More automatic RealStyle substitutions for MIDI styles added.
- Fixed: Minor updates to RealTracks memos and info.
- Fixed: Soloist #1309 medley should be set to 'every 4 bars' instead of 'every chorus'.
- Updated: Help file.