barrattaudio has announced the release of Equavescent2, a ten band parallel equalizer plugin for Mac OS X and Windows in VST 2, VST 3 and AU plugin formats.
Equavescent2 is described as "an equaliser like no other". It features unique algorithms that boast a uniquely clean and tight analog sound.
The sound of Equavescent2 improves drastically on the sound of Equavescent1.
- Resizable interface with no gimmicks, everything on the interface has a purpose.
- Phase shifting of individual bands.
- Mid-side controls for stereo.
- Peak and analog algorithmed relative loudness VU.
- Negative phase boosts shown in frequency response, version 1.0.103.
- FFT mode to adjust the size of the FFT used.
- Supports up to 8 channels.
- Sample rate up to 192kHz.
- Native 32-bit and 64-bit Intel PC VST.
- Native 32-bit and 64-bit VST2, VST3 and Audio Unit on OS X.
- New MIDI control.
Price: $100. Available at barrattaudio.com. Current users will receive new authorisation details soon.