The German music production magazine Beat has released a free sample workstation called Zampler. It was developed by Synapse Audio and is available for Windows and Mac OS X in VST and AU plug-in formats. Design is by Cyan.
- Sample oscillators with SFZ support.
- Multi-mode filter.
- Three LFOs.
- Three ADSR envelopes.
- Complex modulation matrix.
- Arpeggiator / step sequencer.
- Effect section with overdrive, equalizer, phaser, chorus, delay and reverb.
- Free demo soundbank.
- Additional soundsets available on the Beat magazine DVDs.
- Easy to use.
- Low CPU usage.
Pricing & Availability
Zampler is available for free at www.zampler.de