Bela D Media has released Scoring Noise Pro for Kontakt, a creation of sixteen 30 second noise floors. The noise floors are divided into categories based on distinguishing characteristic such as a "cough", or a "chair squeak", or any other occurrence made by an audience member or performer.
The samples are designed to be handy for adding realism to orchestral pieces made with virtual instruments, or for layering on top of other sounds.
The original Scoring Noise remains free to subscribers of the Bela D Media newsletter and it can play along side Scoring Noise Pro, thus giving a user more sound options.
- High-Resolution Audio 44.1kHz / 24-bit.
- Sixteen 30 second noise floors in total.
- Two 30 second noise floors per group.
- Eight groups.
- Create up to 12 sequences (aka verses) and store/call back via key-switch.
- Attack and release control per 12 steps.
- Impulse Response Church Reverb.
- Stereo Expanded EFX.