Blue Cat Audio releases Blue Cat's Remote Control 3.1 - Virtual Control Surface Software
Blue Cat Audio has released Remote Control version 3.1, a free update of their virtual control surface software that can be used to control multiple plug-ins or MIDI-compatible devices from a single user interface.
In addition to most existing plug-in formats (VST, VST3, AAX, Audio Unit), this new version is now available as a standalone application, to control MIDI devices directly without the need for a host application. It also improves the integration with physical control surfaces and brings a couple of other improvements and fixes (full list below).
What's New in Blue Cat's Remote Control 3.1:
- Now available as a standalone application (can run without any host application).
- Added an option in global & preset input settings to send MIDI events when MIDI-enabled parameters are modified in the plug-in (to update control surfaces accordingly). These MIDI output messages work independently from the usual Remote Control outputs (it's only for control surface feedback).
- Improved undo management and automation when using the mouse wheel to move knobs and sliders.
- Fixed VST3 version not showing in Cubase.
- Fixed VST3 version not loading properly in Ableton Live 11.
Price: 39 EUR/USD instead of 49 (20% off) until August 21st, 2022.
- Intel or M1 Mac running Mac OS 10.9 or newer.
- PC running Windows Vista or newer.