Brave Retro World explains:
Released in the late 80s, the R-50 III includes 3 ROMs: «Standard» ROM (sounds of R-100/R-50), «Electronic» ROM (sounds of R-50e) and «Jazz/Swing» ROM. Each ROM contains 24 12-bit/32 kHz sounds. All sounds can be tuned -8 /+7 semitones from the original pitch. KR503 sample library includes all semitones of all 72 sounds.
8x Kick, 10x Snare, 7x Hi-Hat, 10x Tom, 4x Crash, 4 Ride, 2x Cowbell, 2x Claps, China, Rim Shot, Cross stick, 2x Bass, 2x Orchestra Hit, 3x Conga, 2x Guiro, Agogo, Bongo, Cabasa, Shaker, Tambourine, Timbale, Timpani, 2x Triangle, Mark Chimes, Claves, Click, Finger Snap.
- 3 Round Robin for each note;
- 4 sample rates: 44.1 kHz, 48 kHz, 88.2 kHz, 96 kHz;
- each sample rate was recorded separately;
- 3400+ 24-bit WAV samples for each sample rate;
- 3 SoundFont banks, 24 instruments per bank;
- 72 .nki patches for Kontakt 6;
- 15 second audio output noise sample.
Price: $34.99 at braveretroworld.com
A free demo with a limited set of samples is available for download.