Crypton Future Media has released Megurine Luka V4X, voice synthesizer software that is designed to allow users to easily create vocal parts from scratch by entering a melody and lyrics. Users can change the expression of Luka's singing voice and mood by adding vibrato, dynamics and other effects..
Megurine Luka V4X contains each two English and two Japanese databases which were elaborated for improving expressiveness. Each database was optimized for Cross Synthesis (voice morphing) and Growl functions which allow you to change the tension of the voice easily, and give also growl-like expressions to the voice. In Japanese, you can choose voice variations at each note in the song by the newly Crypton-developed function called "E.V.E.C" ("Enhanced Voice Expression Control").
- Piano Roll Editor: Easy to use note & lyric editing. Enter the notes you want the character to sing via the easy-to-use sequencer window, then type in the lyrics corresponding to each note.
- Control Effects via Automation: Dynamics, breath, velocity, gender and other vocal characteristics can be manipulated simply with a pencil tool.
- Vocal parts editable while playback.
- Chorus: You can add up to 15 voice tracks simultaneously.
- Reads VSQ, VSQX, MIDI.
- Import MIDI Files as Input: You can import a standard MIDI file and use the notes as the basis for Vocaloid tracks.
- Save/Export Vocal Parts as .wav files.
- Interface Language: Japanese, English, Chinese.
- Display of multiple Automation Tracks.
- Automatic Update (Requires Internet Connection).
- Support for VOCALOID4 engine. (Cross Synthesis Feature, Growl Feature, Pitch sap Mode Feature, Pitch Rendering Feature).
- Support for "E.V.E.C." feature of "Megurine Luka V4X".
Price: $169 USD (tax excl.)