Subversion was designed to be easy to use and have a huge satisfying sound right out of the box. It's full of dark, grinding, tense, wild and sometimes sparkling textures and pads, along with hard hitting braams, dramatic choir pads, guitars, bells, booms, hits, pulses and more.
We have recorded a wide variety of organic and synthetic sound sources for Subversion that are combined into multi-layer instruments. Each multi-layer instrument presents an immersive sonic pallet that takes you on an evolving journey. A single instrument can set the vibe and mood for a whole evocative soundscape.
Subversion features the following instrument categories:
- ATMOS - generally non-tonal instruments with a variety of textures that float, haunt, growl, zing, brood and sparkle.
- PAD - generally tonal textures with other sound design that are playable as musical instruments.
- BRAAM - a selection cinematic braams with modulation options.
- CHOIR - an ambient large choir combined with sound design results in sweeping, dramatic environments.
- GUITAR - mellow guitar pluck instruments that feature drones and braams for depth and drama.
- BELLS - several bells with single hits and repeated ringing techniques.
- CELLO - non-traditional cello that include multi-bowing techniques.
- TOOLBOX - patches that isolate various types of high impact sounds for quick access.
- ELEMENTS - solo musical instruments with non-traditional playing techniques.
Subversion features 18.6GB of samples recorded in 24-bit/48kHz and can be registered, downloaded and installed from Native Access.
Subversion is available from Dark Force Audio for $149.