Darrell Tam has released the Windows version of DtBlkFx v1.1 (Mac v1.1 was released late last year).
Changes since v1.0:
- [Win Only] Active harmonic repitch - auto repitch the left channel to match the right.
- [Win Only] Skinable GUI.
- Higher resolution frequency shifting (64 times that of version 1.0).
- Many more block lengths.
- New 2 channel mixing effects:
- convolution-like cross mixing.
- frequency warping mixing.
- Spectrum resizing / time reversing effect.
- Up to 8 internal effects can be applied in series (twice that of version 1.0).
DtBlkFx v1.1 is available for download now for free. Source code is available upon request.