Changes in v1.6:
- New low overhead black and gray user interface - runs faster.
- VST "notes hanging" during playback eliminated.
- VST program change during playback causing stall fixed.
- Faster startup.
- Multiple instances.
- Main panels all pre-loaded and stay in memory for faster song loading.
Changes in v1.6.1:
- Minor improvements over 1.6.
- New Shareware license - requires license key at US$49.99.
The new shareware license scheme works like this - After X amount of new releases old versions will become available as freeware, with license keys being posted on their website. So, for example, when version 1.80 is released in 2006, version 1.61 will become freeware, and when version 2.01 is released, then 1.62 becomes freeware etc.