discoDSP releases Bliss Sampler / VSTi recorder 1.0
discoDSP has released Bliss 1.0, their sampler and VSTi recorder for Mac OS X, Windows and Linux.
- Added factory presets link to bliss.discodsp.net in the top menu.
- Added knob bipolar vales (LFO) to middle instead -100 when switching destinations.
- Added sample editor CTRL / Command on Mac + left click to add/remove slice points on the sample display.
- Added static processing buffers for problematic plugins sampling.
- Fixed change on MIDI note option causing considerable lag on edit window.
- Fixed drag & drop files with capital extension letters not working.
- Fixed playing cursor freezing of various DAWs when sample edit window is open and samples are being triggered.
- Fixed putting a loop and then adding a cue point for sample start before the loop not making it play again.
- Fixed saving program, bank or zones using previous names instead actual one on the dialog box.
- Fixed SFZ crashes on exporting.
- Fixed shift+click on LCD arrows changing zone name at LCD but not at sample editor list names.
- Removed Classic theme.
Price: $99 / €89 / £59 / ¥12.000.