discoDSP has released Discovery Pro 7.0.
Discovery Pro is a 12 oscillator Virtual Analog + WAVE Synthesizer featuring up to 128 voices, 4 layers, WAV and SoundFont (SF2) import, PADSynth re-synthesis, 2X oversampling, built-in arpeggiator, sync, FM, 12 filter types, panning modulation, stereo delay and gate effects, graphic envelope modulation. It imports and exports Clavia Nord Lead 2 SysEx data.
- Active voices are now muted on program change.
- ASIO support in Windows Standalone app.
- EDIT menu redesign and enhancements.
- Enhanced preset interaction with AU and VST3 hosts.
- Fixed automation parameter display in Cubase VST3.
- Framework update for increased stability and compatibility.
- Full bank preset categorisation. Now 100 banks available.
- macOS Standalone native menus and look & feel.
- Parameter refactor with enhanced automation and proper learn, touch and latch modes support.
- Preset list enhancements for VST3 and AU.
- Removed Linux Webkit component for increased compatibility.
Upgrades and cross-grades for previous customers are available at discoDSP Members Area.