discoDSP have released Discovery v2.0, available to purchase online as a Windows VSTi for 80 EUR, a demo version is available.
Changes in v2.0:
- Delay morphing sense for delay left/right time and feedback.
- MIDI Out (Allows MIDI CC learn).
- 3 new filters (hipass12, formant, 8 tap phaser).
- Built in-bank browsing engine (by clicking arrows in status LCD).
- Stereo panning (with LFO modulation, Sync and LFO retriggering).
- More than 2500 presets by default (Including dedicated percussion bank).
- Customizable Pitch Bend range (by clicking arrows in pitch bend LCD).
- New waveshaper distortion.
- FM anti-aliasing.
- Phaser FX.
- Enabling/disabling sync in LFOs, delay and panning moved to clickable LEDs.
- Minor graphics enhancements.
- Up to 45% CPU usage optimization.
- New crystal clear, true aliasing free oscillators.
- Morphing engine. Using 'sense amount' instead absolute knob morphed position. (Exactly like Nord Lead 2 does).
- Layering mixing engine (different delay settings per each layer, etc).
- Faster filtering.
- GUI code, refreshing/repainting optimizations, flicker-free LCD.
- VST to host I/O data.
- Small aliasing amount caused by filter tap waveshaper.
- Mod wheel and some other parameters not saving right under some hosts.
- LFO(s) buffers cleanup related problem.
- Denormalization issue in delay unit.