discoDSP have already updated HighLife to v1.2.
- New library browser:
- Disk based program managing.
- (fxp, sfz, akp) for quick and easy access to frozen instruments, fxp, akp, sfz programs.
- Frozen VSTis are stored in their own folder automatically.
- SFZ opcodes "bendup", "benddown", "offset", "end" supported.
- More accurate SFZ format loading.
- Native FXP Program save format.
- AIFF file support.
- Arrow spinners for easy navigation of VSTi program, zone and library folder files.
- * displayed in global LCD when working in Global Edit mode.
- .cfg file for recall of previous freeze settings and new library startup folder.
- Zone sample rate selector drop-down menu.
- Program Global Edit enabled by default.
- Freeze range now maps top and bottom key range to the full scale.
- Freeze length now ranged from 1 to 16 seconds.
- Pitchbend message reception.
- Multi-output waves (>2 channels) were played mono.
- Mod LFO sync and filter not behaving correctly when using Program Global edit.