dRAM-dIGITAL has announced the release of Prodrums 10.6, a new drum sampler plug-in that includes all the features that dRAM-dIGITAL thinks are important yet leaves out all the bells and whistles that are not as important, thus making it simple and straightforward to use.
- Loads 2 stereo or mono wav files per pad and can cross fade between them.
- Pitch, Attack and Decay controls per pad.
- 6 selectable outs.
- Mute switch.
- A switch that enables decay modulation via velocity.
- Can store 64 user drum kits.
- Each pad's MIDI note number can be re-assigned.
- No knobs - its all sliders.
Pricing & Availability
Prodrums 10.6 is available for Windows as a VST instrument plug-in. It costs $29 but is currently available for the introductory price of $10.