e-instruments has released StringWERK string library for Reason.
StringWERK is designed to be easy to use and capture the sound and playing of a small string ensemble for pop and rock productions.
StringWERK consists of 4 violins, 3 violas, 2 cello and 2 basses. It is simple to use, the instrument groups mapped across the full keyboard range, with double bass on the lower keys and violins at the top end.
It includes articulations logically grouped in 3 presets: Sustain, Expressive, and Short, and features true legato transition samples for gloriously smooth legato lines as well as release samples for realistic note release. In addition it offers 37 combinator patches to use as pre-sets or edit to taste, combining Reason's synth and processing units with the new wizardry of StringWERK.
- Inspirational studio strings section for Reason.
- Loaded with articulations including sustain, accented sustain, staccato, spiccato, pizzicato, tremolo, trills, crescendo, sforzando, slides - grouped in three presets and selectable via keyswitch or controller.
- Monophonic mode with true legato samples.
- Authentic release samples.
- Up to four round-robin samples per key.
- Versatile dynamics control via velocity or modulation wheel.
- Editable Animator for seamless custom rhythm phrases.
- Effects section with EQ, Compressor, Delay and Convolution Reverb.
- 37 combinators across four categories combining Reason's synth and processing units with the craftsmanship of StringWERK.
Price: €99 / $99.