EastWest has released a v1.0.021 update for the PLAY Software. This update is for the standalone and plugin versions of the PLAY software. All installed PLAY Virtual Instruments can be updated automatically by Play Software Update v1.0.021.
Changes since v1.0.012:
- Fixed loop crash bug.
- Fixed VST compatibility with Sonar and Cubase.
- Optimized graphic performance.
- Optimized stereo double effect.
- Fixed voice limit sound artifacts.
- Fixed Audio Unit progress bar updates in Digital Performer.
- Fixed Audio Unit event handling in Digital Performer.
- Fixed Audio Unit compatibility with Logic on PPC.
- Fixed Audio Unit file browser updates.