EastWest has updated its PLAY software to v1.1.6.
- Added choice to automatically increment MIDI channel, or default to omni, when adding new instruments.
- Extended/definable keyranges in instruments advanced properties.
- Sample purge feature in instruments advanced properties.
- User definable pitch bend intensity in instruments advanced properties.
- Test tone added to settings tab for hardware diagnostics.
- EWQLSO script buttons activate release trail reverb.
- Improved the control range for volume sliders.
- Saved presets now recalled correctly in Ableton Live.
- Close window bug in ableton live fixed.
- Stolen key commands in cubase now function correctly.
- Switching MIDI ports from an inactive device to "all" now functions correctly.
- EWQLSO legato/portamento script activation CC messages no longer ignored in Cubase.
- Master reverb is now saved in user instruments.
- Pitch bend no longer causes dropouts in FL Studio.
- Added pan and volume to automatable parameters.