Jorgen Aase has updated energyXT to v1.2.3.
- The Chords component now has a built-in sequencer/arp.
- Improved click-and-drag MIDI/audio routing.
- New FileMapper: use Program Change to load files from your HD.
- New global Synchronizer. Can load WAVs to use as audio metronome.
- Improved Live Piano roll. Sync MIDI parts to master on/off, trigger mode (toggle/hold) and FR.
- CC output of MIDI envelope can now be scaled.
- Added random velocity/CC to the composer in the MIDI Part comp.
- Improved menu loading (VST plug-ins).
- Added MIDI receive channel filter to VST component for easier multi patch setups.
- MIDI Part now supports import/export and d&d of MIDI files.
- Copy/Paste MIDI events in MIDI Part.
- Position, size and visible state of each editor window is now saved in standalone version.
- Improved skin editing with copy/paste of bitmaps.
- New skin.
- Fixed problems with crashing in some hosts.