energyXT enables you to record, edit and mix your music with powerful, yet easy to use features. Designed from the ground up with songwriters and musicians in mind, creating music on your computer has never been easier, faster and more fun.
- Sequencer with multi-track audio recording.
- Built-in synthesizer/sampler, drum-track and multi effect processor.
- Pro editing features.
- Works on all operating systems.
- No loading time.
- Runs from a memory stick.
- Streamlined interface with skinning support.
- Arrange/dock editor windows into multiple tabs.
- Transporter bar with metronome and tempo.
- Browser with drag & drop of Instruments, effects, samples and loops.
- Modular component view for MIDI and audio routing.
- No loading time for application.
- Fast and easy zooming and scrolling with mouse.
- Full undo/redo history.
- Define your own keyboard shortcuts.
- Search function in browser.
- Fully control all the Mixer and VST instruments/effects parameters from your MIDI keyboard.
- Create your own loop library with samples and instruments.
Sequencing and recording:
- Unlimited MIDI, audio, drum and folder tracks.
- Multi-track recording.
- In-track editing of MIDI, audio and drum events.
- Track-mixer for easy mixing of selected track.
- Arpeggiator with random and probability on each MIDI track.
- Swing/shuffle control on each track.
- MIDI, audio and drum parts can be saved as self-containing library clips (.xtc).
- Parts can be ghosted (edit one part, and all other parts will be updated too).
- Clip-based automation of all Mixer and VST parameters.
- Per sample forward/reverse and 3 resample modes: normal, re-pitch and stretch.
- Popup-editor for MIDI and audio parts.
- Supports 16/24/32-bit mono/stereo wav files and REX2 (Win and Mac only).
Mixing and automation:
- Per-channel trim, volume, pan, mute, and solo.
- Unlimited insert effects and send effects per channel.
- 4-band equalizer per channel.
- All parameters in the mixer can be automated from the sequencer and/or external MIDI in.
- Any number of group channels can be added for sub-mixing.
- Phase modulation synthesizer and sampler in one.
- Layer and split synthesized and sampled sounds.
- Per-program reverb and delay effects.
- Multi-mode filter with cutoff and resonance.
- Poly, mono and glide.
- Volume and filter envelopes.
- 4 LFOs and 4 envelopes with 4 param destinations each.
- Per-sound phaser and chorus/flanger.
- Option to edit "all" sounds at once.
Multi effect processor:
- Available effects: reverb, delay, guitar amp, chorus/flanger, phaser, bit crusher, filter, and compressor.
- Any number of effects can be used in a chain.
- 32-bit audio engine with time-stretching/pitch-shifting algorithm from zplane development.
- Supports industry standard VST instruments and effects.
- Thread-based disk streaming and audio recording.
- Automatic plug-in delay compensation.
- Offline render to 16/24/32-bit mono/stereo wav files at any sample rate.
- Runs with ASIO, ALSA or as VST plug-in.