Jorgen Aase has updated energyXT to v1.2.6.
- New Envelope (automation) track in sequencer comp, with ghost parts and MIDI fx support.
- Open/save envelope part templates inside sequencer.
- Sequencer now has mini transporter (play, stop, rewind) in main mixer.
- Improved audio streaming.
- Faster waveform drawing.
- Drawing of parts in sequencer are now easier on the eye.
- Clip/gain LEDs in main mixer, sequencer comp and mixer comp.
- Ctrl + D to duplicate selected part(s).
- Mouse wheel scrolling in MIDI and Audio part comp.
- Copy/paste audio parts now works.
- Select/move/copy now with auto-scrolling if dragging mouse outside screen.
- Added minimize and maximize/restore button in SA (F12 to minimize).
- USe ctrl + mouse-wheel to zoom in Sequencer, MIDI Part and Audio Part.
- New MIDI LEDs on MIDI tracks in sequencer.
- New speed buttons for selecting prior/next VST program in main and seq mixer.
- MIDI file import now reads track names and midi channel.
- Semi-transparent menus.
- Fixed a MIDI triggering issue in Audio part on samples longer than loop.
- Fixed a prob with saving large vst chunks of data.
- Fixed problem with external MIDI out, no more 0000000 messages.
- Fixed prob with gluing parts that had space in between.
- Fixed issue with send fx not working on newly added outputs until next reload.