Eventide has announced availability of its new H9 Control App for Android tablets and phones, providing users with an ability to manage parameters, presets, and settings for its H9 Harmonizer Effects Processor stompbox family.
Eventide's H9 Harmonizer is a powerful effects processor perfect for live usage (on stage and FOH) or in the studio. Suitably paired with an appropriate Android tablet or phone, the new H9 Control App offers the following functionality:
- Instant access to over 500 presets - delays, reverbs, pitch-shifting, modulation, and distortion.
- Manage multiple parameters and instantly create new sounds using the Ribbon control.
- Easily access Pedal Settings such as Tuner, MIDI Settings, Routing, and Aux Switch Mappings.
- Manage and create unique sounds with the editor librarian.
- Create hundreds of effects on the App and easily transfer them to the H9 Harmonizer.
- Create Preset Lists using the drag-and-drop feature.
- Audition and purchase new effect algorithms via the built-in Store.
Compatible with Android 6+ (Marshmallow and newer), H9 Control is available for free from Eventide directly or via the Google Play store.
Promo Video: YouTube/nfLr5wA5yb0