Eventide has announced a limited time special for the native plug-in version of Precision Time Align, their precision audio tool that can synchronize signals to microsecond accuracy, up to 1/64th of a sample.
Precision Time Align is designed for critical engineering tasks such as combining multiple tracks of a single instrument, compensating for phasing from different microphones, or aligning audio segments for a tracking-only session.
Problems incurred when recording drums, an electric guitar cabinet or vocals with more than one microphone and phase anomalies like comb filtering (phased, hollow sound) and low frequency attenuation are eliminated using Precision Time Align. Whereas D.A.W.'s allow for time-alignment on a sample level, Precision Time Align is 64x more accurate at sliding tracks forward or backwards in time.
- Synchronize signals to microsecond accuracy, up to 1/64th of a sample.
- Phase Invert button fixes mirror-image acoustical phasing.
- Precision Coarse and Fine controls optimize time shift in recordings.
- Perform negative delays, moving the track up in time relative to other tracks in the recording.
- Four different methods for calibrating the signal to achieve perfect signal matching.
- Precision Time Delay also included for use with D.A.W.s lacking delay compensation.
A $99 value, Precision Time Align is on sale for $29 until June 30th, 2016. A fully functional 30-day demo version is available. Precision Time Align is part of the Anthology X bundle and also available as part of the Eventide Ensemble subscription package. Visit eventideaudio.com more information.