- Removed the hugely unpopular OpenCandy. DarkWave Studio is now freeware with no advertising bundled with the installer.
- Help file removed. Help will soon be available through an online help site.
- Added several additional sample projects to help people get started and see what DarkWave Studio can do.
- Modified ES Arpeggiator to not reset back to the start of the loop when a new note is triggered while an existing note is playing.
- Default beats per minute (BPM) reduced from 140 to 80.
- Default ticks per beat (TPB) reduced from 16 To 4.
- Machine to machine mixing audio signals limited to a valid range of values.