Fanan team has released Majoris, a synth based arranger organ for Windows.
Fanan team says:
Majoris is a synth based arranger organ that can enhance creativity and help songwriters and composers to quickly compose new ideas and melodies. It emulates the automatic accompaniment organs method (like in Korg PA900, etc.) and powers a built-in drums & bass oscillators and sampler to play styles that can be programmed by the user and played as a style with no additional MIDI routing, internal MIDI connection or MIDI cables straight from your instrument channel in the DAW.
Like any other hardware arranger organ, Majoris splits the physical keyboard into 2 zones. The right zone plays solo instruments. The user can use the built-in synth for that or simply route the MIDI signal to other VSTis opened in the DAW by MIDI channels. The left zone controls the played style's chords which can be switched in fingered or one finger mode.
Majoris has 10 variations slots per style include intros, main variations, fills and ends. The variations can be controlled by any MIDI controller or even with MIDI pads or the keyboard notes. Even the "jump to" destinations can be re-programmed.
- 10 variations drums & bass styles slots with major and minor chords per variation.
- One finger (jumps from minor to major with double clicking) or full fingered modes.
- Dedicated style's 10 slots drum sampler with built-in effects.
- Dedicated style's bass synth with built in effects and ducking option.
- Dedicated solo synth with 3 variations per style and on-GUI switching buttons.
- Transition sensitivity button.
- Mute button.
- Hold variation button.
- split keyboard knob.
- global and independent transpose knob.
- Solo MIDI router (to DAW) via MIDI channels.
- Master, style and solo volume knobs.
- "Jump to" menu selectors.
- Dedicated or synced tempo.
- Full automation.
- Auto cymbal crash feature.
- Internal "Callisto" style programming sequencer.
- Visual info bar.
- Resizable GUI.
A demo is available.
Price: $30 for the full "royal pack" deal.