Fanan team has released Monica 3, a '90s style dual layered synth for Windows. They say:
Compared to the previous version, Monica 3 is way more versatile, aggressive and easy to use. We've reworked on the GUI factor and added some new features like LFO modulation matrix and MMM-MIDI clock motorized modulation that allows motorizing knobs and other controls. We've also added up to 8 voiced unison, new cabinet effect and 2 morphed 90's style pad oscillators with 8 waveforms each.
- Wavetable oscillator with morphing abilities and analog noise option.
- Pad 90's style oscillator with 8 waveforms and morphing option.
- Global hipass-lopass filter.
- 6 built-in effects (unison, cabinet, wah, chorus, phaser and delay) each with separate send option per oscillator (or global).
- 6 LFO modulation matrix (3 per oscillator) with 50 possible wavetables each and syncing option.
- MMM - MIDI clock motorized modulation. 6 motorizing engines with syncing and motion options.
- 16 steps chords driven pattern arp with internal time signature note gating options.
- Portamento mode.
- Resizable GUI.