ChordPotion is a composition and performance tool. It can turn any chord progression into new riffs and melodies within seconds.
Using ChordPotion, you can improve your songs and arrangements with authentic and professional patterns that react to your chords. You can also create and edit your own playing styles, share them with other users, and extend your library with additional style packages.
New in ChordPotion 2.1.0:
- Improved preset browser: Click on a package name to only see presets of this package. Click on "[..]" to go back to the main preset list. A list of free extension packages can be found here: feelyoursound.com/packages
- New preview sound collection in VST version: bass, organ, electric piano, grand piano, strings.
- New feature: Input Chord Effects ("CFX") can transform the incoming chords before the step sequencers act on them. You can also specify what happens when a new chord comes in while the "Keep on running" mode is active (e.g. stop all playing notes, trigger the new chord, ...). More info: feelyoursound.com/chordpotion-cfx
- New maximum pattern length: 512 steps.
- Less memory consumption.
- Bugfix: "Arp Mode" wasn't loaded correctly.
- Bugfix: Stop hanging notes in some situations when live playing is getting stopped.
Price: $55 / €45. The update is free for all customers.
A demo is available at feelyoursound.com/chordpotion
You can see ChordPotion in action in this video: YouTube/iSxJ5x7EImI