With Sundog it is possible to develop new chord progressions, melodies, basslines, and arpeggios within minutes. The standalone composition software connects to any DAW via MIDI.
New in 2.3.0:
- Flats and sharps can be displayed in common scales (you can activate this feature in the settings -> set "Only show Sharps" to "No").
- Chromatic chord notes: Add notes outside of the chosen scale to your chords. Useful for borrowed chords etc. (more about that here: feelyoursound.com/sundog-manual/#chromatic_chords).
- New Source Mode: Chromatic C (chromatic notes starting from C).
- New Source Mode: Chromatic R (chromatic notes starting from scale root).
- Alt + F1/F2/F3: Shortcuts for Chord Mod settings.
- Bug fix: Changing setting values had to be confirmed twice sometimes.
- Bug fix Mac OS X: "Always on top" setting caused errors with file dialogs.
Price: $45 / €39. The update is free for all customers.
The demo is available here: feelyoursound.com/sundog
This short video tutorial explains the basic workflow: YouTube.com/watch?v=rLy5sqEG1_o